Links

 Featured News

- Helpful Bear Production's Launchs Kaiju Creature Design Contest, Judged By Terryl Whitlatch  

« Monster concept. | Main | Critters Galore! »
Monday
Dec132010

Cthuluesque

Been awhile, doing alot of studies, trying new things. Here's a piece i did after watching the evil dead series for the first time(gasp! i know!). Just a lil cthuluesque creature, hope you enjoy!

PrintView Printer Friendly Version

EmailEmail Article to Friend

Reader Comments (6)

Shoggoth!

Nice one.

December 13, 2010 | Unregistered CommenterRick

Great design ! Love that crown loking thing in his head.
i'm doing some studies on the Cthulhu also . I love the lovecraft mythology, and also play cthulhu rpg (nerd time, ehhehe)

December 14, 2010 | Registered CommenterMauro D'Elia Matheus

I just love the colors you've chosen. You're exclusively a Painter guy, right?

December 14, 2010 | Unregistered Commentercody

yah, 99% painter user, the other 1% is photoshop liquify :P

thanks for the compliments guys! Was really fun to do! I notice i lost alot of the brushmarks that i had on him that i lost when smoothing the creature, i'll try to preserve that in the future.

December 14, 2010 | Registered CommenterDavi Blight

hmmm nice, really! tentacle spikes other the head are a nice touch :) feels like you could go on a nice serie here ;)

December 15, 2010 | Registered CommenterPascal Blanche

Awesome!!!

December 15, 2010 | Registered CommenterAris Kolokontes

PostPost a New Comment

Enter your information below to add a new comment.

My response is on my own website »
Author Email (optional):
Author URL (optional):
Post:
 
Some HTML allowed: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <code> <em> <i> <strike> <strong>